Jun 20, 2010

I Have My Eye On You

Instead of the usual couch/love-seat/chair furniture grouping I want to try something different this time around. Our new living room is much longer than our current one and has a wider window. Two wing-back chairs with a half moon wooden table between them would look great in there. It's perfect for quiet conversation, reading or entertaining.

Here's a fantastic wing back chair for $25 on craigslist:



I've emailed the owner to see if it's still available. If so, I'll pick it up tomorrow and sneak it into the our new house before my hubby gets home. sssshhhhhh! It's our secret.

BTW, is this slipcover the cutest thing or what?

Yeah! It's all very "neutral-ly." Nothing that brightly colored or patterned pillows couldn't remedy. Besides, hubby wants a wine or chocolate hued leather sofa.

No comments:

Post a Comment